Book A Brand Audit
In 90 highly-insightful minutes, imagine a global Brand Auditor giving you a reality check on the current pulse of your brand.
What’s more, imagine seeing your brand emerge with a clarity and ability to make more meaningful emotional connections in a world with a low attention span…
Imagine the Brand Zingventory Audit increasing your bottom line (dramatically.)
• It’s one-part reality check
• One-part marketing assessment
• One-part strategy session
Imagine getting your head around the emotional power of your brand. FYI Zing = KaChing.
• This is about pulling back the layers of your brand. It’s exhilarating and hugely provocative work.
• It creates a major shift in the way you see yourself and your business brand.
Did you know there are thousands of snippets of dialogue, conversations and clues going on inside your brand every second?
…In the Brand Audit, I help you understand not just the tone of these conversations, but more importantly, the underlying and invisible clues, issues and intentions.
• Then, I help you turn them around so you can create a more synergistic and emotional brand dialogue that will provoke and captivate your audience.
• This provides the foundation for creating powerful, highly effective marketing programs.
• The best part? Your brand comes from a deeper emotional place so your customers feel it, know it — and desire more….
What’s the value Van brings to the table?
The Brand Audit synthesizes everything I’ve been doing globally in the world of managing perceptions.
I’ve consulted with CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, creative agencies, whip-smart entrepreneurs and startups in the USA, Australia, Latin America and Mexico, and the core issue here is making sure you are communicating to the world that you are who you say you are.
After 30 years probing around brand behavior, I know what makes brands tick. Some clients have dubbed me ‘master interpreter of clues.’
So my mission is to tap into the core of your business, interpret the invisible clues, and create a more provocative and emotionally-driven brand from which to tell a more persuasive story. Remember Zing = Ka Ching!
I call it creating an intuitively authentic brand. It’s what I does best as brand anthropologist and auditor, workshop leader, speaker and brand innovation consultant.
The Brand Zingventory Audit investment:
• For small business owners & entrepreneurs: 90-minute Brand Audit on Skype: $575
• If you’re a corporate executive or handling the company HR, please get in touch as we have various options: The most popular format being working together onsite – starting with the highly-interactive Brand Audit followed by a workshop with your team. Get in touch and we can make it happen: email@example.com
How the process works: A 3-step process
As soon as you pay for the session via paypal and send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), we schedule a 15 minute pre-Audit call. This is a critical opportunity where I can tap into exactly what you’re looking for and what you need the most from the session. (That’s when we’ll schedule our time and date for the Brand Zingventory Audit.)
Step 1) I customize a Brand Anthropology Workbook full of prompts and prods to get you rethinking and re-imagining your brand’s online and offline presence. Fill in your answers and return the Workbook. (All strictly personal & confidential.)
Step 2) Before we get on the phone/skype for our 90 minute session, I’ve already reviewed your answers so we don’t waste any time on the call. I’ve already studied your responses so I understand the fundamental points of pain around your brand or in your organization. FYI I get on the inside track of your business. What’s more, in preparation, I line up a comprehensive mind map complete with creative options, ideas, suggestions & opportunities that will inspire and motivate you.. fast. (Zing = KaChing)
Step 3) On the day of your 90-minute Brand Audit, we’ll prowl around your offline and digital presence, identifying the emotional clues embedded throughout your world – including the invisible triggers that tell your audience “go away, don’t buy’” or “stick around awhile.” You’ll leave with a clearer vision of your brand and business’ undeniable value – and how to re-package your story so your clients lean in closer, eyes gleaming and come back for more.
9 reasons why a Brand Zingventory Audit is an excellent return on investment. (ROI)
1 Your brand’s new energy will impact your bottom line. PS The money’s in the brand.
2 Kick your marketing efforts into high gear. Zing= KaChing.
3 Land a clear spot in the psyche of your target market.
4 Be better differentiated as desirable (i.e. a client attraction magnet.)
5 Create a more emotional connections with people. Absolutely.
6 Position you as an innovative and memorable marketplace leader.
7 Resonate and hit home…big time.
8 Effortlessly attract raving fans who champion your cause. (Hurrah.)
9 Credibility factor will soar and generate buzz.
One more thing to consider:–
1) Imagine you need to make a 100% solid argument as to why the CEO should not let his brother-in-law (or wife) chip in when it comes to the company’s re-branding efforts.
2) Or imagine you’re the new Chief Marketing Officer at a company that has a faltering brand and no one else can spot the problem. You understand the brand issues, but to really make your case, you need professional validation.
3) Or you’re looking for an outsider’s point of view. After all, you’ve developed some new ideas yourself and need them to be evaluated by an outside expert (versus people who work for you and may be reluctant to give their honest opinion).
4) Imagine you’re longing to find out where you really stand in the marketplace. Or, you sense your company has gone off the boil and you want to ramp up your impact and reputation.
• OK. Ready to tap into what your brand is really communicating ? P.S. Whether you know it or not, your brand is sending messages to your target audience out there – 24/7.
• Ready to interpret what you do and why that matters? We’ll coax that out of you, and then translate that into in a new and more meaningful and provocative messaging.
• Ready to convert your invisible brand clues into more powerful messaging? It’s all about bringing your brand to life, making heads turn, and your bottom line soar.